Did you have fun last weekend scrapping tons of pages during the Mousescrappers Speed Scrap Marathon? Hopefully you have some scrapping mojo left because Kelly's got a new monthly challenge announcing today that you're going to love. It's a template! And who doesn't love templates?!! Here's a look at how you'll be scrapping this month.
You can grab this template at Kelly's blog. Download it and get started ASAP! CT member Julie has a participation prize for you if you get a layout completed on time. It's a gorgeous word art title of the Sorcerer's Hat at Hollywood Studios. As you know, it was recently torn down so this word art will be a nice memory of that amazing icon.
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a page using the monthly template. Feel free to modify or rotate it.
- Your layout should be Disney themed.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies. You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST April 30th. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of May. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Put on your thinking caps, look through your Disney photos, check your stash of Kelly's kits and get busy on your monthly challenge layout! Can't wait to see what you can create! Check out the page that I made. I used Kellybell's Bonzai Kit.
This is my last submission as a Guest CT for Kellybell Designs. It has been an amazing 2 months with the best group of ladies. I thank you all for the honor and opportunity to work with you. I hope that I can do it again next year. In the meantime, I will keep Scrappin' Out Loud and posting my layouts made with Kellybell Designs beautiful kits.
Post a Comment